- Focused on educating the expectant mother and/or family
- Will usually last 1 hour
- Available in your home or in my office
- A full health history of Mom and Baby
- Weight check for the baby
- Evaluation of feeding and assessment of any concerns
- Development of a plan that fits your personal breastfeeding goals
- Pump fitting
- 2 follow up phone calls
- Usually will last 1.5 to 2 hrs
- $175 for up to the first two hours, and $15 per additional quarter hour
- Done after initial consult on as needed basis
- $90 per visit
- If you just have a quick question or two, I will be happy to answer them for you, free of charge. If you need more in depth assistance I will recommend scheduling a consultation.
To schedule an appointment call: 765-491-8285
Payment is due at time of service.
Cash or credit/debit cards accepted using square card reader
For all services I will provide documentation with appropriate codes that you may turn in to your insurance for reimbursement if desired. Many insurance companies in Columbus area fully reimburse for my services. You may want to call your insurance provider for more information.